What do you get when you cross modern materials with classic style? A beautiful and timeless kitchen remodel.
The hub of this busy Avondale household was the perfect candidate for an expert upgrade.
What would you change about this kitchen?
Here’s what we did for this kitchen remodel:
- Improved traffic flow by reorganizing counters.
- Replaced MDF cabinets with peeling paint and soffit and with cherry cabinets to the ceiling, with molding.
- Encased refrigerator in cabinetry, with full depth cabinets above for a finished look and great storage.
- Replaced general task lighting with in-ceiling downlights, opening up the space.
- Replaced ceiling-mount light with pendant lighting over the sink for a classy look to the most used spot in the house.
- Undercabinet lighting brought added dimension and utility to countertops.
- Upgraded countertops from peeling laminate to granite.
- Added brightness and style with ceramic tile backsplash.
- Upgraded appliances to sleek and durable stainless steel, and cabinet hardware to match.
- Replaced outdated ceramic floor pattern with simple yet elegant hardwood flooring, extended from the home office.
- Removed the doorway header to the dining room to accentuate the height of the room.
- Added a doorway to the dining room.
- Replaced the kitchen window with an Energy Star efficient window.
We were happy with the way this Avondale kitchen remodel turned out, and so was our client.
“Thank you for the wonderful job on our kitchen remodel. The design that we worked on together allows for a much more functional area. You kept the project on time and on budget, even with the unforeseen plumbing issue. Thank you again for all your hard work.”
– Dan and Louise G., Avondale, CT
Trackback from your site.