Tile is a great way to refurbish your flooring with a new durable surface, bring style and finish to your kitchen, or renovate your bathroom. There are so many tile choices for you to choose from, that putting the tile in is the easy part. We’ll guide you the materials that fit your unique taste and needs.
Where you can install tile in your home:
- Kitchen backsplash – A necessity in any kitchen, you can use your imagination to create a distinctive look.
- Flooring – Some of the most distinctive homes have installed tile in rooms beyond the foyer, kitchen, or bathroom.
- Bathroom – Let your creativity soar with a new tile design.
- Shower – Enhance your shower experience when you tile the inside of your shower with beauty and elegance.
"The final result was awesome considering the age of the bathroom. Matt was the best professional I have dealt with through Home Advisor so far. He accommodated my schedule into the job, and was done in a short amount of time even with a few hiccups with weather during the job. He was very courteous and very generous with tips and advice as far as other projects around the house. Will hire again for upcoming projects in my home."
- Newton S., West Hartford, CT